COVID-19 Update – Staying Safe at Braustin Homes
We appreciate you, so we thought long and hard how to keep you (and our team members) safe during the COVID-19 crisis while keeping the home buying process fun for you. After all, buying your dream home should be fun.
We know some people love to come in to tour homes while others would prefer to do everything from their own home. Regardless of your preference, we are ready to serve you in a safe yet enjoyable way because we want you to have fun while looking for and buying your dream home.
Shopping In Person
- You can read our full COVID Health and Safety Policy here.
- We are open and ready to serve you in person.
- Masks are provided for you. We have set our dealership up for minimal direct contact with others so you will not need a mask while in homes or while in a private conference room.
- You can meet with a customer experience rep virtually by video chat, which is setup in each of our private conference rooms.
- Social distancing is easiest during weekdays before 3 p.m. Appointments are encouraged but not required.
- We have places to wash your hands, and we have hand sanitizer available
- You can tour homes on your own with a customer experience rep available virtually from any home.
- We sterilize doorknobs and other surfaces daily.
- To keep you and our team members safe, we put protocols in place to minimize risk for our employees and to prevent potentially sick employees from coming into work.
- We have scheduled monthly spraying to that works proactively to kill microbiotics for 90 days. To be on the safe side, if we find anyone with COVID-19 has visited our dealership, we will immediately shut down and open up only after we have had a professional cleaning and disinfection treatment.
- We ask anyone with COVID-19 to choose the “From Your Couch” service (see below) instead of visiting us in person.
“From Your Couch” at Home Service
We like to say, you can buy your new home from the comfort of your couch. We started out as a virtual dealership, so helping you through the process while you sit in your house is one of our strengths.
We helped hundreds of our customers without ever meeting them face-to-face, walking them through the entire process of buying their dream home sometimes hundreds of miles away. Our ability to work remotely is also one of our “secrets” to keep our price lower than everybody else.
- Pictures, floor plans, and virtual tours are available on our website
- You can get an instant price estimate online
- Pricing online includes base price, options, air conditioning, delivery, set, trim, and extended warranty.
- If you are moving a home onto an existing pad, this price will be very close to your final price.
- It does not include site work, decks, steps, or utility connections. We can get you those prices over the phone.
- We are happy to talk to you over the phone or using video chat during times convenient for you.
- All documents can be signed remotely without the need to come into our dealership