Because we believe in complete transparency, we also want to share with you our “True North,” or little bits of information regarding who we are and where we would like to go. We feel if you are going to trust us, everything we do needs to be “above-board,” and we will take the first step in trust by sharing information many companies keep hidden.
Building a better future for our community through our work in sustainable housing.
Be the leading affordable-housing provider in the continental US
Improve lives and communities through affordable-housing to the common American
All our actions will be honorable, “above-board,” and with integrity. No-one wants to work with people they can’t trust, so we will always be trustworthy and transparent. When we make mistakes, we will also be honest about it.
Braustin will create long term value by building Win systems in which everyone benefits including:
- Team members
- The Community
- The Company
- We seek constant improvement of the Braustin experience from the point-of-view of
- Team Members
- We leverage the latest technology to continuously improve experiences
- We also seek to continuously remove wastes that lead to inefficiencies
Only Beneficial Profit & Growth
- Profit will never come from exploitation
- Instead we will focus on creating efficiencies to maximize client value
- We recognize profit is necessary for the existence of the company (If we can’t put food on our families’ tables, we will go out of business and we can’t help anyone if we are out of business)
- Growth will never inhibit our ability to deliver a great experience (in other words, growth will happen at a rate that customers, employees, and suppliers are still happy because things are going as they should).